NEW RENAULT TRUCKS T
MORE FUEL-EFFICIENT AND MORE PAYLOAD
13 L engine
The DTI 13 engine is now equipped with the Common Rail injection system. Fuel consumption is significantly reduced thanks to better combustion.
The 13 L engine offers high power outputs of 440, 480 and 520 hp, enabling the transportation of very heavy loads or operation on very hilly roads.
Reduced weight to increase payload
Renault Trucks T 2016 is equipped with lighter units and components to reduce the weight of the vehicle by up to 114 kg:
- lightweight chassis
- aluminium fifth wheel*
- roof spoiler without metallic structure*
- lightweight DTI 11 and DTI 13 engines
- lightweight rear air suspension
- lightweight drive axle
Reduced fuel consumption
Renault Trucks T version 2016 is fitted with new aerodynamic equipment and new technologies to reduce fuel consumption:
- aerodynamic bumper extensions*
- new fixed roof spoiler to cut through the air better*
- two new final drive ratios of 2.31 and 2.47
- front wings equipped with anti-spray flaps adjusted to chassis type and wheel size
Optivision combines road topography and stored routes thanks to the sensor in order to apply the most effective and fuel-efficient gear shifting strategy.