NEW MASTER: RENAULT TRUCKS UNVEILS ITS EXCLUSIVE RED EDITION
Delivering a bold new look, new engines, new interior and new driver-assistance systems, the 2019 Renault Trucks Master arrives in the UK with an exclusive launch version, the Master Red EDITION, offered throughout the Renault Trucks Master diesel and electric range. Featuring enhanced levels of standard specification, the new Renault Trucks Master is available to order through the Renault Trucks UK and Ireland dealer network.
A striking new frontage and completely revamped interior, redesigned dashboard and steering wheel, together with functional, ergonomic storage spaces will appeal to both drivers and operators alike. The new Renault Trucks Master also offers new driver-assistance systems, including active braking, side wind assist, permanent rear view, blind spot warning and front and rear parking assistance.
It features six new Euro 6d-temp and Euro VI diesel engines, from 130 hp to 180 hp/400 Nm, together with an electric 57kW engine. All diesel engines are fitted with Twin-Turbo technology, which combines low-end torque with high-power for optimal driving. Fuel consumption is therefore reduced up to 1L/100 km and CO2 emissions remain under control.
Master Red EDITION, the exclusive version from Renault Trucks
Available in all models - panel van, chassis cab and platform cab - the Renault Trucks Master Red EDITION is fitted as standard with either a 150 hp/385 Nm Euro 6d-temp engine (light duty) or 145hp/360 Nm Euro 6d engine (heavy duty).
On the outside, the Master Red EDITION is equipped with a strong, elegant chrome grille that perfectly matches the vehicle’s new headlights. Inside, new carbon fabric seat covers, chrome inserts on the air conditioning vents and buttons and a new black and chrome gear stick enhance the harmony created by sleek, modern lines.
Additionally, Master Red EDITION features new equipment to improve driver comfort and safety, and alongside new functions that include an USB Bluetooth radio and side- wind assist system.
A range of equipment is also available as an option:
- AEBS active braking.
- Permanent rear vision: a screen connected to a camera positioned on the rear of the vehicle enables drivers to monitor the rear, in addition to the view provided by outside rear-view mirrors.
- Parking assistance: a front radar supplements the rear radar for easy manoeuvring, with a camera.
- A blind spot warning device: a light in the side mirrors warns of the presence of a vehicle in the driver’s blind spot.
- Extra security locks on rear and side doors to increase security in the loading area.
- A Medianav 4 multimedia system: a 7” multi-touch screen with an Androïd AutoTM and Apple CarPlayTM compatible smartphone replication, enabling telephone apps to be used whilst driving.
The Red EDITION launch model strengthens the commitment of Renault Trucks to the light vehicle segment. Indeed, the French manufacturer has seen constant growth in its performance in this segment, with sales up by over 10% per year over the past four years.
Renault Trucks provides its heavy-duty expertise and the know-how of its sales advisers and workshops for all professionals, from artisans to urban distribution experts.
Renault Trucks produces a full distribution range of 3.5 t to 26 t diesel and electric vehicles (Renault Master, Renault Trucks D and D Wide).